We MAKE FILING AN AUTO GLASS INSURANCE CLAIM EASY.
If you’re thinking of filing an insurance claim for your auto glass repair or windshield replacement, call Express Windshield first. We can help you avoid the difficulty and hassle of filing a claim on your own.
ABOUT GLASS CLAIMS at EXPRESS WINDSHIELD
Windshield and auto glass replacements are typically covered by your insurance company but only under certain circumstances.
- Comprehensive insurance will cover physical damage not caused by a collision or accidents – events such as theft, vandalism, etc are covered.
- In the event of a collision where the other driver is at fault, their insurance should cover all auto glass replacement costs.
- If you are judged to be the cause of the collision then your insurance will pay for all auto glass replacement costs as long as you have collision insurance.
- If you only have liability insurance then you will be responsible for any auto glass repair costs.
- If your windshield can be repaired without the need for a full
replacement, your insurance should waive the deductible.